State Street Assisted Living
- 21 North State Street
- Dover, Delaware 19901
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
Life at State Street Assisted Living is about connecting to the greater community, enjoying community spaces with friends and family, and enjoying all that life has to offer without any worries. State Street offers restaurant-style dining featuring a brain healthy diet, a business center for residents to stay in touch with loved ones, and programming to ensure that your days are busy and engaging. The wellness services offered include both assisted living and Alzheimer’s care, to ensure that there is a lifestyle option customized for everyone. With amenities and services found at much larger communities, but with a more intimate and family feel, we know you will enjoy calling State Street Assisted Living home.
To learn more about this community, visit the State Street Assisted Living website for more information.
Building & Apartment Amenities
- Kitchenette with microwave & refrigerator
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Wall to wall carpeting
- State of the art emergency response system
- Individually controlled AC/heating system
- Dining room & bistro
- Public lounges
- Guest meals
- Room service
- Personal laundry
- Hair salon services
- On-site physical therapy office with Fox Rehab
- In-house visits by healthcare providers such as a dentist, a podiatrist & physical, occupational, & speech therapists
Wellness & Support Services
- Round the clock, on-site personal care staff
- Individualized wellness service plans & regular health assessments
- Scheduled transportation
- Daily light housekeeping
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Medication management program
Join the State Street Team
State Street Assisted Living offers a challenging and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Visit our careers page for available positions.